Pages

Thursday, 7 July 2016

We need your help. Our school pool is importent to us.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Alice my name is Leilani and I go to Kawakawa primary school I am loving your blog so far and I like this idea for a fundraiser for your school pool. My school had just gotten our pool fixed over in the long holiday anyways great work on your blog,good luck on your pool and if you would like to see my blog go to kpsleilanid.blogspot.co.nz seeya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice

    My Name is Ashton from Kawakawa Primary school. I really like your poster for your fundraiser. Did you make enough money to make your school a new pool?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Alice
    My name is Aliyah I go to Paihia School I like your fundraiser poster about your school fundraising for a pool. Your poster is great because you write about when its opening why it's open and what you’re school is doing.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.