Kia ora Alice My name is Kirsten and I am from Ohaeawai Primary. The careers that you have chosen sound great. Try hard and you will achieve the career that you want.
Kia ora Alice My name is Adelia and I am a year 7 student from Kawakawa Primary School. I really like your choices of your career. I am also a netball player and I love it. Why do you want to be a netball player and do you think that there are other skills you need for netball?
Kia ora Alice
ReplyDeleteMy name is Kirsten and I am from Ohaeawai Primary.
The careers that you have chosen sound great. Try hard and you will achieve the career that you want.
Kia ora Alice
ReplyDeleteMy name is Adelia and I am a year 7 student from Kawakawa Primary School. I really like your choices of your career. I am also a netball player and I love it. Why do you want to be a netball player and do you think that there are other skills you need for netball?