THE SHAKY GROUND.
It all started on a sunny beautiful day, a day good enough to do shopping. The streets were quiet but the shops were loud that's where everybody went to. Everything was cheap today, usually stuff are dear.
There was a girl with long brown hair, with blue eyes wearing striped clothes, walking down the street with her trolley full of shopping. Suddenly the ground started shaking she didn’t know what it was.
She wondered what was happening. She saw broken windows, cars parked in different position and a crack in the road. The shake had stopped, so she kept walking to her car. She checked the time and it was at that moment that she saw a lady with a red leather handbag lying on the ground next to a car that had fallen into a hole. She ran to help her get up, but the lady was injured, holding her arm, moaning how sore it was.
“What’s wrong?”
“My arms sore, I can’t move it.” I touched her hand lightly and the lady screamed loud like a screaming baby. It was then she saw a odd shape sticking out from her arm. There wasn’t anything she could do about it.
Suddenly the ground starts shaking again but something bad had happened. This time a car hit a man another person, a mysterious man wearing a hoodie. He went flying under a car. He was badly injured and he wasn’t moving. He lay still on the ground. Mia ran to see if he was alright as well. There were no helpers around to help her with this man. She was the only one that had seen the incident. A car came around the corner she tried to get there attention but they drove straight past.
Mia tried to get him out from under the car. She tugged and pulled at him until she got him clear from the car. She put him in a safer spot and called for help.
At that time she heard the ambulance siren and looked up to see if they were around her. The man was in a lot of pain.
She looked over to where the lady was and the ambulance was there helping her out. Relieved she sat there and thought for a moment about the man and the lady she helped.
On the way to the hospital Mia was thinking about what had happened. The thought popped in her head an earthquake that's what it was “I'm so glad I'm safe” she thought to herself.
Nga Mihi O Te Ata Alice, my name is Aja-Marie and I am from Waima School. While I was looking at your blog I saw this post pop up and it was really fascinating. I love how you presented it and it shows you are a good writer. Visit my blog someday: http://wsajamariep.blogspot.co.nz/
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BLOGGING BLOGGER
hi my name is kani i go to waima school
ReplyDelete